Konkan Railway – KRCL Apprentice Bharti2021: Konkan Railway Corporation (Konkan Railway Corporation) has announced new hires to fill vacant seats for graduate trainees and technician trainees. Eligible candidates must submit their application online at www.konkanrailway.com on this website. The Konkan Railway Recruiting Committee of Maharashtra (Konkan Railway Corporation) announced a total of 139 vacancies in its October 2021 announcement. The final date of application is November 22, 2021.
KRCL Trainee Apprentices Vacancy 2021 Details
- Post: Graduate Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy: 87
- Pay Scale: 4,984/- (Per Month)
- Post: Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy: 52
- Pay Scale: 3,542/- (Per Month)
- KRCL Trainee Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate Apprentice: The candidate must have a four-year bachelor degree in relevant Engineering streams from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma Apprentice: Candidate must have a full-time regular Diploma in relevant Engineering streams from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Application Fee: Pay processing fee using through online net banking/debit card/credit card etc.
- For All Other Candidates: 100/-
- For SC/ST/Female/Physical Handicapped Candidates: No Fee
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the website konkanrailway.com.
- Last Date for online application submission: November 22, 2021
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on merit.